Thinking of making the leap into freelancing in MedComms?
The timing will never be perfect, and you will never be totally ready...
but don't let that stop you!
Do you dream of days when you can just get on with your work, without the relentless interruptions from meeting after meeting?
Are you motivated by the idea of choosing the projects you work on and the clients you work with?
Are your body and brain telling you it’s finally time to put your own wants and needs first?
→ It sounds like freelancing will be just your thing...
SPOILER ALERT: Freelancing is a rollercoaster.
While it’s true that the most important thing about freelancing is being good at your job… there’s actually a heck of a lot more to it.
Most people leap into freelancing without a clue about what it really entails (me included). The first few years of freelancing in MedComms can therefore be unexpectedly tough.
Freelancing is always going to be a rollercoaster. My aim with this workbook is to support you so that freelancing in MedComms becomes the exhilarating type of rollercoaster you want to go on again and again… not the grim type of rollercoaster that makes you feel wobbly and stressed just thinking about it!
→ Introducing the MAKING THE LEAP INTO FREELANCING IN MEDCOMMS workbook
Over 50 pages packed full of information, exercises, and advice to support you as you take your first steps into the freelancing world, ensuring your new freelance business looks like YOUR version of success
The MAKING THE LEAP INTO FREELANCING IN MEDCOMMS workbook costs £45
Read on to find out more about what’s inside
Wow, this is so comprehensive. I love the way it tackles practical issues and dives into defining your own success as a freelancer too!
So, what's inside the MAKING THE LEAP INTO FREELANCING IN MEDCOMMS workbook?
- A chunky PDF filled with detailed info, advice from experienced MedComms freelancers, and exercises to help you make decisions about your new freelance business
- A combination of tried-and-tested coaching tools plus recommendations based on my 8+ years of freelance experience
- Encouragement to see yourself as the owner of a freelance business (rather than “just a freelancer”)
- Access to my open office hours to share wins and wobbles
Hi, I'm Julia - freelance editor and qualified coach
If we’ve not met, hi and welcome!
I’m sea obsessed, highly curious, Yorkshire tea drinker, deep thinker, idealist, boundaries enthusiast, 50% homebody 50% wanderer, introvert (INFJ), and avid small business supporter. I have a freelance editing business focusing on the MedComms industry, as well as being a qualified coach.
My coaching clients describe me as honest but gentle, and I always encourage you to question the status quo. I’m also a big fan of an analogy – there’s a great one about pizza in the workbook!
My mission is to help fellow MedComms freelancers create their own version of a successful business.
The workbook is for you if:
- You’re open to exploring what your business could look like if you go freelance in the MedComms industry
- You have an attitude of curiosity
- You are ready to take (small, considered) action towards your goals
- You’re not just looking for someone to give you all the answers – you’re comfortable with being asked purposeful questions too
- You are thinking about freelancing in MedComms at some point in the future, you’re about to make the leap to go freelance, or you’ve started freelancing within the last few months
The workbook is not for you if:
- You want me to fix your problems
- You love being told what to do
- You’re looking for 1-to-1 support
- You want me to connect you with your next clients
You’ll pay through my (secure) website, then a download link will be sent to you immediately, along with a receipt (so you can expense it!).
Follow the link to download the PDF to your laptop.
Because I know that either you have a sizeable stash of beautiful stationery or you’re obsessed with Notion (or, like me, both of those), the PDF isn’t editable – you’ll write your plans and notes and dreams in your fave notebook or on Notion to refer back to often. And the PDF will be there for you to go back to again and again.
The MAKING THE LEAP INTO FREELANCING IN MEDCOMMS workbook will provide a practical and supportive structure to help you create a freelance business that looks like YOUR version of success
Julia is an incredible guide and coach, who embodies gentleness but challenges you to achieve your own transformation
Q&A on the MAKING THE LEAP INTO FREELANCING IN MEDCOMMS workbook
If you have a question about the workbook, please do get in touch via email here.