Let's work together!
Whether I’m working with a small independent business local to me in Worthing, a freelancer who’s only made the leap a few weeks ago, or a global MedComms agency, my personal ethos remains the same:
- I don’t believe in rushing and hustle; instead I value high-quality work, deeper connection with those around me, and a genuine balance of work, rest, and play
- People are able to work at their best when their life feels meaningful and their wellbeing needs are met
- Always question the status quo
- Imperfect action beats talking and thinking about taking action
- Aim for the option that brings ease, not the easy option
Interactive workbooks for MedComms freelancers
I’m super excited to be combining my coaching expertise with my MedComms freelancing experience to offer digital downloads specifically for MedComms freelancers.
- Making the leap into freelancing in MedComms workbook: This is for aspiring and new freelancers in the MedComms world. It’s packed full of information, exercises, and advice to support you as you take your first steps into freelancing in MedComms.
- CEO day workbook: This is for any self-employed people looking for more balance and fulfillment. It’s packed full of impactful tools and techniques to help you edit your life and business so you can take steps towards YOUR version of success.
To hear more and be the first to be notified when new courses and workbooks are released, please do sign up to my emails here (I promise I won’t jam-pack your inbox with spam!).
Freelance scientific editing and mentoring
I’m a freelance scientific / medical editor with almost 20 years’ experience in medical communications, medical education, and scientific publishing.
As well as providing freelance support, I can also mentor junior members of your editing team if that’s something you require.
To find out my current availability or to discuss working together, please send me a message on LinkedIn or email email@example.com.
Whether you're a freelancer, a small business owner or a larger agency, my mission is to help you switch off autopilot
...and do things YOUR way
It’s so easy when you’re busy to fall into being reactive rather than proactive – at any stage of business.
My job as a coach is to support you as you step away from doing things “the way they’ve always been done” so you can forge your own path.
Sounds good, right?!
Working with Julia has changed my attitude towards work so that I now have a sustainable way of making money, that I find creatively fulfilling, whilst also having the time to have a full social life and do the things I love to do outside of work.