Want to ditch the overwhelm and shoulds and relentless pressure to be productive?
Of course you do!
☆ Here at Julia Davies Coaching, my mission is to help life-long Good Girls create a life and business that truly meets your wants and needs ☆
Quick links to my services:
When we work for ourselves we learn to wear many hats - but learning to be a good boss to ourselves is often forgotten
As your Business Big Sister, I’m here to support you at any stage of your business journey: whether you’re just starting out and already feeling the pressure of a million “shoulds”, or you’ve been in business a while and your work has stealthily crept into every crevice of your life… please know that it doesn’t have to be that way.
Each way of working with me has been designed to help you make your own rules in business, take time to focus on your wellbeing (before you reach burnout), and embrace a life filled with things that make you feel bloomin’ awesome.
Sounds good doesn’t it?!
If "fine" isn't good enough for you anymore and you're ready to make some changes (with me walking alongside you, cheering your wins and supporting you through any wobbles), read on...
Do any of these feel familiar to you?
- There are toxic “shoulds” coming from every direction (10k months, scale your biz, passive income… eeek, it just feels like a whole lot of pressure)
- Work-life balance currently seems like it’s just more stuff to add to your to do list (which already has a tendency to be loooooong)… and that GUILT when you leave your desk is overwhelming
- You are kinda confused about your feelings towards your business – you love what you do but feel frustrated about how it seems to control your entire life
- Sometimes you feel a bit like you aren’t a “proper” business owner, because you don’t want to build an empire – your goals are more likely to include growing your own veg and mini-adventures exploring new places
Believe me, I’ve been there and got that t-shirt.
Find out how I can help you be a better boss to yourself
- Working with me, you’ll ditch any shame about not fitting into the “#bossbabe” world and instead make your own rules around what actually works for you (goodbye early Monday morning Zoom calls, hello starting your day with a guilt-free chapter of your book and a quiet cuppa!)
- I’ll help you set boundaries that allow you to show up at your best in both life and business (no more surprise phone calls from that client)
- Can you imagine replacing the Sunday night dreads with tingly excitement because you’re starting each week with a nourishing yoga session, a gentle walk, or a sea swim?
- Instead of dragging yourself from Monday morning coffee to Friday evening gin, imagine a life where you feel nourished and well-rested throughout the week
Working with Julia has changed my attitude towards work so that I now have a sustainable way of making money, that I find creatively fulfilling, whilst also having the time to have a full social life and do the things I love to do outside of work.
Your wants and needs MATTER
Most people live life on autopilot taking cues from those around them.
But I believe life and business can feel at its best when we are proactive about getting to know our own wants and needs… and then give ourselves permission to meet those wants and needs!
Sounds good, right?!
You can have a successful business AND live a life that feels nourishing, creative and adventurous!
It can feel a bit scary booking coaching, particularly if you’ve not had coaching before. By daring to book your first group programme or 1-to-1 session, it’s a commitment to yourself that you don’t want to just live life on autopilot any more… that you want mini-adventures and daily tiny moments of joy and to feel nourished and motivated.
I promise you, you’re not asking too much. It IS possible to run your own business AND meet your own wants and needs as well. So, shall I tell you a bit more about how we can work together so you can stop feeling like work has swallowed up all your time and start LIVING again?!
So, how can we work together?
I’m an honest and gentle qualified life and business coach (and an NLP Practitioner too) for women who work for themselves. I’ll be cheering your wins and supporting you through any wobbles. When you have my support you really know about it – my clients describe me as their Business Big Sister!
My superpower is balancing the practical stuff with any mindset gremlins that pop up. And I’ve got a ton of analogies ready to help you understand what’s going on in your brain for those “grrrr” moments! You’ll always leave my sessions with a set of really actionable tasks to get you taking steps towards where you want to be.
Sign up to my newsletter below to be the first to hear when these digital products are released!
Julia is kind, supportive, genuine and thoughtful, I wholeheartedly recommend her.