If you're clinging onto being just about "fine", but instead you want to feel like you're thriving as a small business owner, this group programme is for you
My mission is to help you become a better boss to yourself as a solopreneur:
- a thoughtful boss who takes your hopes, needs and dreams into consideration
- a flexible boss who listens to what your body is telling you
- a respectful boss who understands your need for a meaningful life outside work
When we work for ourselves we learn to wear many hats – but learning to be a good boss to ourselves is often forgotten, resulting in overwhelm, exhaustion and, eventually, burnout (or a dreaded return to the corporate world).
The Rebel Reset is a group programme to support you as you learn to create a business that genuinely meets your wants and needs.
If you recognise yourself in any of these, this programme has been designed for you:
- You love the work you do but you know it’s not currently serving you well – it often leaves you feeling depleted, overwhelmed, and like chucking it all in
- You want to build a nourishing and creative life and to feel like you’re flourishing, but that currently feels out of reach
- You dream of doing good in the world, having great adventures, and living a contented life filled with happy memories and meaningful moments, but your business is currently holding you back from that
- You never seem to have time to do things that feel meaningful to you – whether that’s working on a creative project or learning a new skill, it always seems to drop off the bottom of your to do list
- You have such good intentions when it comes to boundaries, and you admire other people who seem to keep to them, but saying no makes you feel very uuncomfortable
- You go through cycles of taking good care of yourself but find it impossible to be consistent with the things you know make you feel good day to day
- The thought of someone being there for you and giving you a pep talk when everything feels overwhelming makes you breathe a huge sigh of relief
The Rebel Reset is an intimate 6-week group programme combining live group training sessions with accountability and intention setting, plus all the benefits of joining a community of like-minded people who really get what it’s like to work for yourself.
What you can expect:
→ If you’re sick of feeling like you never have enough time for your own wellbeing, time for those creative projects you’ve wanted to do for years, and time to just “be” with your loved ones day to day… I’m here to help you explore a new way of thinking so your wants and needs feel important again.
→ If you are working your socks off and feel totally overwhelmed, I’ll help you set and stick to boundaries that support the flexible and fulfilling life you want to be living.
→ Maybe you’re just feeling like you don’t want to do everything on your own any more – I hear you, and I’m here for you.
We’ll cover the pillars that make up the foundations of a thriving business – each pillar will contribute to making you the best boss you’ve ever had.
- Your vision: What do you actually want?! If your current reality isn’t matching up with what you hoped entrepreneurial life would be like, I’ll support you as you define what success means to you
- Self-care as part of your business strategy. We’re all familiar with the saying “You can’t pour from an empty cup”, and I believe you can’t run a thriving business unless you are thriving yourself. Putting your own needs first isn’t selfish, it’s an essential part of your business strategy.
- From habits to happiness. I’ll share my extensive research into habits, giving you methods of building new habits that feel easy, so you can finally do the things you know make you feel at your best
- Rule making and rule breaking. Instead of playing by the rules that society has decided for you, I’ll support you as you start doing business in a way that actually works for you. “Shoulds” have no place in building a rebel business; you’re truly in charge when it comes to making rules that are going to support your business in the long term.
- Making plans when you crave flexibility. Planning is the key to an intentional life and business. But plans don’t need to be rigid. I’ll share tools and tips to help you plan in a way that moves you forward in the direction you want to be heading, but also feels sustainable
A supportive community
Working for yourself can be lonely, and spending hours googling all the things is really time consuming! By leaning into the community aspect of a group programme, you will always have someone there to support you when you’re having one of “those” days, people to answer your more practical questions, and people there who will cheer you on when you’re making big leaps. Sometimes all you need is the reassurance of someone saying they’ve felt that way too – past participants have surprised themselves by how much this made a difference.
**VIP experience: Personalised 1-to-1 coaching**
You can upgrade your Rebel Reset programme experience and opt to have two 1-to-1 coaching sessions in addition to the main programme. These are to help you move forward with your own goals or intentions – and they can be related to life or business, it’s your choice. It’s a great opportunity to discuss any meaningful changes you’d like to make or untangle any messy ideas you’ve been carrying around for a while.
Why work with me:
Don’t just take my word for it, here’s what the most recent Rebel Reset group said:
If your heart is saying yes and your brain is firing off questions at a million miles an hour, please do book a chat and I can help you work through the answers. We can spend 30 mins discussing what’s going on for you now and whether the programme is a good fit for your needs – please be assured that I’ll never be pushy.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Join me on the Rebel Reset programme starting in Feb 2021, and you'll receive:
The programme is open now and kicks off on February 1st
Investment for the Rebel Reset group programme:
Investment for the Rebel Reset VIP experience: