Habits for health and happiness
How to actually do the things that help you show up at your best in life and business
I know you KNOW the things that help you feel at your best – that bit’s easy. I want to support you to actually DO the things.
We’ll work through the blocks that stop you doing the things that help you feel at your best and I’ll also share practical tips to help you develop habits that finally stick! Say goodbye to guilt, frustration, and beating yourself up about not having the perfect morning routine. Say hello to consistently meeting your changing needs, giving yourself permission to show up imperfectly, and removing the barriers to a happier and healthier life.
Who is this workshop for?
Whether you’re working in a 9-5 or you work for yourself, if you want to build better habits that help you feel at your best in life and business, this workshop is for you!
Perhaps you recognise yourself in some of these:
- You keep up with habits for a few days but once you miss a day you find it impossible to get back to it – you find yourself constantly saying that you’ll start again on Monday
- You let your bad habits get out of control then draw a line in the sand and start 15 new habits all at once then get cross with yourself when you can’t keep up with it all
- Your good habits have become like a stick to beat yourself with – some days you want to be more flexible but you’re worried you won’t be able to get back to it after a day off
- The thought of adding new habits gives you the fear as your life is already full to bursting
- Every day is different so you find it hard to fit the structure of habits into your day
- You have some “bad” habits that you kinda enjoy, and you’d really like to feel a bit more in control of them (hello social media!)
This is where I come in...
If you’re feeling that Spring energy and you’re ready to refresh your habits after a loooooong year of lockdown lethargy, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will be a combination of practical tips, the neuroscience behind habits, plus discussion around how to work out which habits to focus on – all, of course, with an underlying thread of rebelling against the status quo and doing what works for you.
Book your place and receive my personal support
In this 90-minute workshop, I’ll provide tools and insights that will help you develop your own personal habit plan – plus I’ll be your accountability buddy for 30 days afterwards!
We’ll work through giving yourself permission to be flexible with your habits, adding new habits to an already full life, and choosing habits that contribute to your own version of success.
I can’t wait to share this with you – if this sounds like exactly what you need, get your ticket now!
THE DETAILS: Where? When?