Ready to make some changes but don't know where to start?
Let's spend a gentle but impactful day together making progress and decisions, and breathing a sigh of relief that you finally know with confidence what's next for you
→ It's time to untangle the shoulds, from the musts and the coulds, and create momentum to help you achieve that ease, freedom and space you're craving
Do you know what you want your life and work to feel like, but you keep putting off making the changes?
Do you have too many ideas rushing around your head, but you don’t know which is the right one, so you end up procrastinating?
Are you sick of your business being so relentlessly demanding at the expense of your wellbeing? You know something needs to change but that balance you’re craving seems to stay just out of reach
☆ It sounds like a Voxer Day is just what you need ☆
My clients call me their Business Big Sister
Even if you are introverted, highly independent, and you’re a one-woman band in your biz, you don’t have to do this alone.
Sometimes advice from your partner and your mum just doesn’t cut it, and you need to call for back up! That’s my cue…
Enter a hybrid of your biz bestie and your big sister – that’s me. When you have my support you know about it – but it’s not all cheerleading, I’ll also ask you some gently challenging questions so you can get unstuck, offer analogies aplenty, and share with you my 7+ years of experience of working for myself.
Rebelling is doing what FEELS good instead of what LOOKS good
Doing business differently is hard. But it’s much harder to stay on that hamster wheel of relentless to-do lists, toxic productivity, and business success being at the expense of your health.
It can be a lonely place when you realise you want to do things differently from people around you, so if you’re craving more time in nature, deeper connections with your community, doing business in a way that puts YOUR wants and needs at the top of your priority list, and working days that feel calm and fulfilling… hi… me too… let’s do this?
☆ INTRODUCING EVOLVE VOXER DAYS ☆
A whole day with me in your pocket, in conversation via Voxer, untangling thoughts and making plans that give you the tingles
A Voxer Day costs £195
Read on to find out more…
It’s moved me from having a head swirling constantly with all the things I “should” be doing, to being able to sit back and really focus on what I want and need to be doing.
What exactly is a Voxer Day ?!
A Voxer Day is to provide you with support and motivation to untangle something that’s kept you stuck. It’s like a coaching session in a way (in that I’ll ask you challenging questions, help you to learn about yourself, and open up other perspectives), but it’s at a more gentle pace – perfect if you like to have a bit more time to process things and it will also give you time to start taking action too!
We’ll be exchanging messages throughout the day – sometimes it will be back and forth, and there will also be gaps for you to do some journalling or take action on the stuff we’ve been talking about together.
You’ll end your Voxer Day feeling a massive sense of relief having got the things out of your brain that were going round and round – and with a totally doable plan to take action!
I want you to know that you CAN have that life you’re craving – it’s not just for other people
Julia’s calm and gentle prompts and presence helped me plan for and seek out moments and activities that I know will bring joy and balance to my week. I have been left with a enhanced belief that hustling and working harder is not the only way to get things done.
Hi, I'm Julia - aka your Business Big Sister
If we’ve not met, hi and welcome!
I’m a quiet rebel, sea obsessed, highly curious, Yorkshire tea drinker, deep thinker, idealist, boundaries enthusiast, 50% homebody 50% wanderer, introvert (INFJ), and avid small business supporter. I have a freelance editing business as well as being a coach.
My coaching clients call me their Business Big Sister because of the honest but gentle support they receive. I go all in when you’re my client, and I’m a big fan of an analogy.
My mission is to support you as you rebel against busyness and rushing, and edit your life and business so you feel gloriously nourished ♡
A Voxer Day is for you if:
- You’ve got lots of ideas but you’re not sure which one is actually going to work for you
- You’ve tried talking to your bestie and your mum but they just don’t quite get it
- You are so ready to move your own wants and needs up from the bottom of your to-do list to the top
- You’re sick of forcing yourself to go along with society’s expectations – you can see burnout waving to you from the horizon already
- You love the idea that we can spend a chilled day together getting stuff done in a gentle, impactful way – me on the beach or eating carrot cake in my fave cafe and you in your soft office or in your egg chair in the garden!
A Voxer Day is not for you if:
- You want me to tell you what to do
- You prefer face-to-face support
- You want a pushy or shouty or flamboyant sort of coach!
- You’re looking for a course, blueprints, or a programme to work through
- You expect everything to be perfect once you’ve had your Voxer day and made the decisions (although we can certainly talk about perfectionism during a Voxer day too!)
- You’re not able to put a day aside to focus on you and your business (it’s ok if you have the odd meeting during the Voxer day – as long as you have bandwidth to devote to making decisions and untangling what’s next for you)
You’ll pay through my (secure) website, and will immediately be sent a receipt (so you can expense it!).
You’ll also be sent a link to book a date that suits you, as well as a form to fill in to get the ball rolling.
I’ll also send you details about how to access Voxer.
Your Voxer Day will help you work out what's next for you in a gentle, impactful way and you'll leave feeling motivated, focused and with a massive sense of relief
Julia has helped me realise that big changes can come from tiny beginnings